FROM BRUSSELS-ZAVENTEM AIRPORT
1) TAXI : about 20 minutes by (30 to 35€)
2) PUBLIC TRANSPORT (about 1 hour, 10€ per person) : Take the train to Brussels Central Station (15-20 min). From there, you can either walk or come by bus.
- 2a) On foot (10 min) follow Rue des Colonies, then turn left at the end of the park to Rue Ducale and left again to Rue de la Presse).
- 2b) By bus, take bus 29, 63, 65 or 66 and get off at "Presse/Drukpers" (3rd stop). Walk back the the corner that the bus just passed and turn right. It's the third house on the right.
FROM MIDI STATION (aka "Gare du Midi", e.g. by Eurostar or Thalys, or shuttle bus from Brussels-Charleroi Airport)
1) TAXI : 10 minutes (10€)
2) METRO (2€ per person, 20-30 minutes) : take line 2 or 6 toward Elisabeth until Madou Station. Take exit 1. Once outside the station, cross the main boulevard opposite the tower to the roundabout with a bronze statue carrying a flag. Take the street on the left (Rue de la Croix de Fer), then the first street on your right (2min walk).
FROM NORTH STATION (aka "Gare du Nord", e.g. from Eurolines bus terminal)
1) TAXI : 5 minutes (7 €)
2) ON FOOT : 20 minutes (if you have Google maps on your phone, otherwise you might get lost for over an hour)
FRANCAIS : http://www.eu-brussels.be/appartements/carte.shtml
ITALIANO : http://www.eu-brussels.be/appartamenti/mappa.shtml
ESPANOL : http://www.eu-brussels.be/apartamentos/carta.shtml